Impactful Science Begins with ELITE
In your work, homogenization sets the stage for everything that follows, and the quality of your starting material directly impacts the success of downstream applications.
The BR ELITE bench top homogenizer is ideal for demanding laboratories seeking unmatched reliability, power and efficiency in grinding, lysing and homogenization of even the toughest samples.
ELITE is built on the only user-centric homogenization platform that consistently delivers rapid throughput and flexibility for up to 48 samples at a time, improving your sample yield without compromising sample integrity.
Engineered for the Most Demanding Environments.
Process Samples The Others Can't.
Process the most difficult samples in seconds.
Conquer the most challenging samples with the Bead Ruptor Elite. Unmatched G-Forces deliver superior homogenization power while our secure inclined carriage simplifies tough sample processing.
Achieve consistent, precise results with less contamination risk. Unlock science with ELITE.
Learn how we significantly reduced the required sample preparation time, improving sample throughput for molecular genetic direct identification of the presence of dermatophytes, yeasts, and molds.
Stay ahead of competitors and safeguard your reputation.
Maximize lab productivity with the Bead Ruptor Elite, designed for high-throughput environments. Cut down maintenance and bypass sample heating issues with our advanced programming and durable design, all while handling hundreds of samples each day with ease.
Accelerate sample prep and stay ahead in high-paced research.
Read how we combined the Bead Ruptor Elite™ with the chemagic™ 360 instrument for a robustly reproducible workflow resulting in high qualities and quantities of DNA from bovine liver samples.
Get Prepped for AI.
Unleash artificial intelligence insights by fueling discovery with optimal sample output.
Boost your AI algorithms with the unparalleled data volume and quality generated with Elite, bolstering your research with richer, more detailed datasets.
Leverage Elite's enriched sample output to enhance the accuracy of your AI's predictive analysis, crucial for groundbreaking personalized treatment plans and research discoveries.
Discover how to avoid incomplete lysis and recovery of targeted intracellular analytes, resulting in tougher to lyse samples being misrepresented as smaller percentages of populations, and other easier to lyse organisms from being over represented.
Trusted by the
World's Top Labs
Unmatched Power, Consistency, and Versatility.
Consistently Disrupt with the Industry's Only Inclined Carriage.
Featuring our distinctive and user-centric Inclined Carriage, Elite is engineered to ensure your samples undergo thorough and consistent disruption, while reducing sample variability.
Elite's unique design optimizes the movement of beads within sample tubes, promoting efficient bead-to-sample interactions, resulting in faster and more thorough sample disruption.
Your samples spend less time undergoing mechanical processing, generating less heat that can be detrimental to samples.
With ELITE, you get:
- Preservation of Sample Integrity: Minimized heat generation ensures sensitive biomolecules remain intact and functional.
- Consistent Results: Efficient sample disruption without the adverse effects of heating ensures reproducible results across batches.
- Optimized Lab Workflows: Reduced risk of heat-related sample alterations means fewer re-runs and more reliable data in downstream applications.
Increased Yields, Undeniable Integrity
Low mRNA yields can result in incomplete data sets, leading to inaccurate conclusions and repeat experiments. This can drain your resources, time, and potentially precious samples, while delaying processing and research outcomes.
Elite's Inclined Carriage ensures thorough and consistent sample disruption, often leading to higher mRNA yields critical to the accuracy and reliability of outcomes.
In this example, data indicates a four-fold increase in mRNA yield when using the Bead Ruptor Elite. The mRNA yields ranged from 26 to 99 μg, compared to the 9 - 30 μg achieved through dounce homogenization.
Integrity and Purity
Even with enhanced disruption efficiency, Elite maintains the integrity and purity of the mRNA samples.
As shown, the 260/280 nm ratios demonstrate that mRNA purity remains comparable between Elite bead milling and traditional homogenization techniques, ensuring improved efficiency does not compromise sample quality.
Have Extra Heat-Sensitive Applications?
You can further protect sample integrity with the BR Cryo Cooling Unit — a seamless addition to ElITE that maintains samples from 4°C to ambient, helping you safeguard heat-sensitive molecules like RNA and proteins. Our innovative cryo system circulates chilled air (-100°C to -50°C) to dissipate heat, ensuring constant, controlled temperatures for optimal processing.
Silent, Relentless G-Forces and Performance.
Many labs struggle with processing tough samples due to traditional methods or inefficient bead mills, resulting in inconsistent sample processing and lost time.
Designed specifically to handle almost anything you throw at it, Elite's drive mechanism delivers unmatched processing range leveraging tube acceleration, displacement, and motor force to deliver the highest range of impact forces available.
Our drive train isn't just powerful – it’s maintenance-free, designed for continuous operation and nearly silent performance.
No cool-downs. No interruptions. Just relentless performance.
With ELITE, you get:
- Continuous Run Capability: Designed for back-to-back processing, eliminating unnecessary cool downs and wait times between runs.
- Maintenance-Free: Bid farewell to constant upkeep, and focus on your research.
- Whisper-Quiet Processing: Experience power without the typical noise associated with traditional disruption methods.
Design, Meet Science.
ELITE’s modern and user-centric design eliminates both front and top-loading challenges.
With our user-centric inclined sample access and interface, we've made every interaction effortless, putting precision and control right at your fingertips.
- Ergonomic Inclined Design: Specifically crafted to bench height, easing the strain on wrists and improving sample loading efficiency.
- Intuitive User Interface: Seamlessly create and navigate 99 programmable memory settings with our multilingual interface, ensuring your protocols are a touch away.
- Safety-First Approach: Integrated lid lock ensures secure operation, preventing unintentional openings during active processing.
- Optimate™ sample prep software: Tailor-made for quick, easy, and responsive repeatability.
Whether you're working with the toughest samples, or a variety of sample sizes, the Bead Ruptor Elite quickly and easily adapts.
ELITE opens up worlds of possibilities:
- Broadest Sample Compatibility: Accommodates a vast range from the toughest tissues, bone, and teeth to seeds, catering to multiple industries from Life Science to Cosmetics, or from Diagnostics to Environmental.
- Widest Range of Accessories: Adaptable to any sample size with accessories ranging from 24 x 0.5 mL to 3 x 50 mL, ensuring customization for varied research needs.
- Flexible Tube Sizing: Elite accommodates a variety of tube sizes, eliminating the need for multiple machines. Ensure both cost efficiency and adaptability based on a wide range of tube options for your lab's needs.
Experience ELITE freedom – we’ve eliminated traditional obstacles, giving you unparalleled flexibility in the lab.
The Industry's Only User Centered Design + Engineering
|Unique inclined carriage motion designed to minimize sample heating
|Engineered for highest sample yield and quality
|Broadest G-Force for precision tuning of homogenization
|Accommodates different samples and size with in single device
|User-Centric inclined carriage for ease of use
|No cool down time between sample runs
|Integrated transparent locking lid for improved safety and access
|Industrial, no-maintenance build for lowest total cost of ownership
|Broadest tube size compatibility for unparalleled flexibility in sample size
|Near silent operation (<72dB) minimizing noise
Bead Ruptor Elite Product Specs
- Processing range: 25 µL to 50 mL
- Run Time: 1 second to 9:59 minutes
- Performance range: 0.8 – 8 m/s in increments of 0.15 m/s
- Number of Cycles: 1-10
- Safety: integrated lid lock to prevent lid opening during operation
- Waterproof seal
- Dimensions: W: 15” (38.1 cm), D: 17” (43.2 cm), H: 13” (33.0 cm)
- No cool down
- Unlimited protocols
- Touchscreen with user defined programs, tube configuration and parameter control
- Power rating: 115-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Product weight: 65 lbs. (29 kg)
- Warranty: one year*************
- Standards approval: TUV, CE and UKCA approved
Behind Every ELITE, Our Team of
Our commitment to you isn’t just to close the deal and doesn’t end at purchase.
Experience world-class support, custom applications, and tailored protocols before, during and after the sale.
With Omni, you’re never alone on your scientific journey.
Meet the Team Behind the Science.
“Powerful homogenization in a small footprint. A must-have for every laboratory.”
Application Area: Trace residue analysis in crop and environmental samples.
"Our Bead Ruptor has been an enormous time saver. Previously sample homogenization of multiple samples could be a bottleneck. Especially if multiple chemists needed to use our traditional homogenizers, which are expensive and take up a lot of bench space. The Bead Ruptor makes quick work of multiple samples at once.
…The methods using our traditional homogenizers usually take 5-15 minutes of homogenization time. Compare this with 30 seconds to a minute on the Bead Ruptor due to its powerful motor
Added benefits are there's no need to clean probes and no fear of cross-contamination or loss of residues. It has really revolutionized how we approach method development too. "
“It is easier to use, safer (no solvent splashes), and quieter (no hearing protection required)”
Application Area: Homogenize animal tissues in organic solvents.
"We purchased this product to replace a traditional shearing homogenizer. It is easier to use, safer (no solvent splashes), and quieter (no hearing protection required). It is programmable, ensuring consistent handling of all samples. It processes up to 24 samples simultaneously. It is very powerful.
We process most of our samples for two to three cycles at 10 to 15 seconds per cycle. Customer support from Omni is very good. We were able to demo the unit before purchasing to make sure it would work with all of our applications. Our Omni rep was in constant communication with us during the demo and after our purchase to make sure all went smoothly.
If you regularly homogenize a large number of samples, I would recommend trying out this product. It has greatly decreased the time and effort our lab spends on sample preparation."
Schedule Your Demo Below.
Witness the revolutionary ELITE in action and see firsthand how it can supercharge your lab.
Book your personalized demo today – because excellence waits for no one.