Bead Ruptor 4Bead Mill Homogenizer
Bead Ruptor 4 Homogenizer
The Omni Bead Ruptor 4 is built upon the innovative design and unsurpassed quality of Omni's Bead Ruptor family, the Bead Ruptor 4 provides powerful performance in a compact design.
Using disposable sample tubes pre-filled with a variety of lysing beads, the Bead Ruptor 4 vigorously and uniformly shakes up to 4 tubes at a time providing an efficient, consistent homogenization and high-yield. The Omni Bead Ruptor 4 is an ideal solution for releasing DNA, RNA, proteins and enzymes from very tough and small samples while still retaining molecular integrity.
Benefits of the Bead Ruptor 4 Homogenizer include:
- Simultaneously homogenize up to 4 x 2mL, 0.5mL tubes , 4 x 1.5 mL or 1 x 7 mL tubes
- Convenient front-loading tube holder position for ease of use and optimal bead/sample interactions
- Processing range is ideal for soft tissue samples
- No cool-down required between runs = non-stop processing
- Disposable tubes ensure no threat of cross-contamination
- No sample degradation due to quick processing
- Smaller footprint to maximize bench space
Wide range of bead kits for any sample type
Omni International offers users ultimate flexibility with a range of bead beating tubes and lysing matrices to support homogenization of any sample type.
|Bead Ruptor 96||Bead Ruptor Elite||Bead Ruptor 12||Bead Ruptor 4|
|Maximum Sample Capacity||576||24||16||4|
|Tube Capability||0.5, 1.5, 2 mL||0.5, 1.5, 2, 7, 15, 30, 50 mL||0.5, 1.5, 2, 7 mL||0.5, 1.5, 2, 7 mL|
|Speed Control||3 - 30 Hz||0.8 - 8 m/s||0.8 - 6 m/s||1 - 5 m/s|
|Run Time||5 sec - 99 min||1 sec - 10 min||1 sec - 9.99 min||1 sec - 5 min|
|Processing Range||25 µl - 50 mL||25 µl - 50 mL||25 µl - 7 mL||25 µl - 7 mL|
|Weight||92 lb||65 lb||65 lb||16.5 lb|
|Inches||W: 15, H: 17, L: 9.5||W: 15, H: 17, L: 13||W: 15, H: 17, L: 13||W: 10, H: 8.5, L: 11.5|
|VIEW PRODUCT||VIEW PRODUCT||VIEW PRODUCT|
Ordering Information: Includes Bead Ruptor 4 Drive Unit, integrated 2/1.5/0.5 mL tube carriage, user manual and 1-year warranty.