Bead Ruptor 96Bead Mill Homogenizer
Bead Ruptor 96 Well Plate Homogenizer
Versatility Realized. Throughput EnabledThe Bead Ruptor 96 is our most versatile homogenizer. The Bead Ruptor 96 is designed to support traditional milling, cryo-milling, well plate and tube-based bead homogenizing in a single, compact bench-top instrument. The Bead Ruptor 96 is ideal for labs requiring high throughput bead mill processing with the capability to dissociated up to 384 samples per processing cycle. With the stainless steel jar accessories, the Bead Ruptor 96 is capable of performing all milling applications, including dry grinding of grains, powder particle size reduction, dissociation of plastics, plants, seeds, paper products, and drugs. In addition, with the cryogenic processing capabilities, the Bead Ruptor 96 is ideal for cannabis processing, with the ability to rapidly dissociate cannabis flowers and edibles.
- Multiple sample processing modes including:
- Sealed stainless steel jar milling in volumes up to 50 mL
- Cryogenic milling in stainless steel jars for dissociation of tough materials or heat sensitive analytes
- Well plate homogenizing in standard SBS format 1 mL, 2 mL, and standard well plates with max height of 49.25mm
- Bead beating in sealed micro centrifuge or screw cap tubes up to 48 samples per run
- High throughput processing: Dissociate up to 384 samples per cycle
- Digital controls ensure reproducibility
- Large processing swath ensures high impact forces to dissociate even the toughest samples
- 30 Hz frequency ensures rapid sample processing.
- Accessories for dry, wet or cryo-grinding
- Integrated safety lid
- Wide range of accessories including well plate adaptors, tube holders and sealed jars for wet, dry or cryogenic milling.
- High-throughput bead beating in 2 x 2 mL deep well plates, 4 x 1 mL well plates or 6 x standard well plates with max height of 49.25 mm
- Dry grinding of powders, ceramics, bones, feed materials, plastics, paper products, textiles and ores
- Cryogenic milling of tough materials including plastics, plants, tissues, and bone
- Cryogenic milling of cannabis edibles, gummy candies, suckers or sticky materials
- Rapid DNA, RNA or protein extraction from a wide range of materials