Omni Sonic Ruptor 400 Ultrasonic Homogenizer
Sonic Ruptor 400
The Sonic Ruptor 400 is a complete sonication system that offers precision engineering and a complete set of accessories to accommodate a wide array of applications. The sonicator system features a powerful 400 watt power supply capable of particle size reduction in volumes up to 1 L. The Sonic Ruptor 400 enables full amplitude control from 0-100% and is compatible with sonicator horns ranging from 1/8" to 1". The sonication system is used for popular applications including nanoparticle dispersion, creating emulsions, cell disruption and homogenization. The Sonic Ruptor 400 is capable of creating an emulsion down to 1/100 of a micron.
High Power with automatic tuning and wide range of accessories
- Variable power to 400 watts
- Process 250 µl to 1 L
- Automatic tuning for easy interchange of probe tips
- Pulse mode power allows samples to be processed while limiting temperature rise
- Integrated timer and adjustable power
- Wide range of accessories including sound abatement chambers and continuous flow chambers
Note: Processing tips, stand assembly and accessories sold separately.
Ordering Information: Unit includes 400 watt control unit, transducer, tool kit and instruction manual.