Bead Ruptor 4Bead Mill Homogenizer
Bead Ruptor 4
Bead Mill Homogenizer
The Omni Bead Ruptor 4 is built upon the innovative design and unsurpassed quality of Omni's Bead Ruptor family.
Using disposable sample tubes pre-filled with a variety of lysing beads, the Bead Ruptor 4 vigorously and uniformly shakes up to 4 tubes at a time providing an efficient, consistent homogenization and high-yield. The Omni Bead Ruptor 4 is an ideal solution for releasing DNA, RNA, proteins and enzymes from very tough and small samples while still retaining molecular integrity.
Benefits of the Bead Ruptor 4 Homogenizer include:
- Simultaneously homogenize up to 4 x 2mL, 0.5mL tubes , 4 x 1.5 mL or 1 x 7 mL tubes
- Convenient front-loading tube holder position for ease of use and optimal bead/sample interactions
- Processing range is ideal for soft tissue samples
- No cool-down required between runs = non-stop processing
- Disposable tubes ensure no threat of cross-contamination
- No sample degradation due to quick processing
- Smaller footprint to maximize bench space
Wide range of bead kits for any sample type
Omni International offers users ultimate flexibility with a range of bead beating tubes and lysing matrices to support homogenization of any sample type.